We’ve created this “Getting Started with WildBlue” Guide to provide you with helpful information to maximize your new high-speed Internet service package. We offer a number of features and service beyond simple high-speed connectivity to the Internet. Here you’ll find information about all those features, what they do and where to find them, and how to make the most of your new broadband service.
What you’ll find here
- First Steps – The first things you should do, including how to keep your WildBlue system running smoothly – and faster!
- Account Management – Key links to manage your WildBlue account: update your credit card on file, change your billing options, and more.
- Security – Keep your computers protected from viruses and malware.
- FAQs – A list of frequently asked questions from new WildBlue customers.
- Troubleshooting – Having a problem? These easy steps may help you fix it quickly.
- Reading Your Bill – How to access and read your monthly electronic bill.
- What to Expect – A quick overview of how your WildBlue service will work.
- Browser Optimization – Tweak your settings for faster browsing on the WildBlue network.
- Data Allowance Policy – WildBlue’s data usage policy (previously called the Fair Access Policy).
- Check Online Usage – Monitor your usage.
- Contact & Support – How to reach the right people at WildBlue for any issues or questions.
Here are the links to the web sites that will help you make the most of your new WildBlue service.
- www.wildblue.net – Your customer portal to email.
- help.wildblue.net – Our online knowledge base, filled with answers and tutorials.
- Online Community – Our Online Community is a great place to go if you need to ask a question, make a comment or look for more information about your Exede Internet service. The Online Forum has replaced our original WildBlue/Exede World Forum.
- Account Management – Update your account information, contact email address, payment method and a whole lot more.
- Email Accounts – Go here to set up additional email accounts for your family and to change your email password.
- Bandwidth Usage Utility – An easy way to monitor your usage.